The Condominiums at Brightside Manor Homeowners' Association
Board Meeting Minutes, Feb 07 2006
Back to Meeting Minutes
Meeting place: Mike Anderson's Restaurant
Time of meeting: 6:00 p.m.
Steve Hayden made motion to start meeting, there was a second motion. Meeting was called to order.
Greg Muro volunteered to take minutes.
Meeting started at 6:15 pm, 7 Total attendees
Discussions On the Table
- Everyone signed in.
- Agenda: To elect members for Board of Directors for the Association.
- There was a motion to elect:
- Rick Bond of 1670 A as President
- James Snelson of 1682 B as 1st Vice President
- Paul Rappmundt of 1734 B as 2nd Vice President
- Johnathan Hobbs of 1718 A as Treasurer
- Greg Muro of 1670 D as Secretary
- There was a second to this motion and the board positions were filled as stated.
Meeting ended at 8:00 pm.
Next meeting date and time TBA.
- The need of getting sand to fill in ruts in grass across from building 1670 and anywhere else needed.
- Putting a sign at the dumpsters to get everyone to “Pitch In” to keep our property looking neat.
- A motion was made to close the meeting and there was a second to the motion.