The Condominiums at Brightside Manor Homeowners' Association
Board Meeting Minutes, Apr 05 2006
Back to Meeting Minutes
Meeting place: Mike Anderson's Restaurant
Time of meeting: 6:00 p.m.
Steve Hayden made motion to start meeting, there was a 2nd motion. Meeting was called to order.
Kathy Muro took minutes.
Meeting started at 6:30 pm, 6 Total Attendees
- Everyone introduced themselves: Steve Hayden, Rich Bond, James Snelson, Johnathan Hobbs, Greg and Kathy Muro were in attendance.
Discussions On the Table
Meeting ended at 7:45 p.m.
Next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 12th at 6:00 p.m.at Mike Andersons Restaurant in Baton Rouge.
- To please put trash inside dumpster only!
- Discussed expenses and money collected: Currently there are two delinquent notices of monthly condo fees. One for $800.00 and one for $600.00. We currently have collected $7,2000.00 in fees.
- There is a condo "For Sale by Owner" - 1682 A.
- Property taxes with tax exemption are approximately $250.00 per year. Check inito this to save money. If the condo is your primary residence, you can claim "Tax Exemption".
- If you have trouble with your dishwasher, it is suggested that you call Appliance Distributors for repairs.
- Property owner, Greg Muro of 1670 D requested to purchase and install a small portable building not to exceed 8 feet by 12 feet to be placed in the 23 foot service alley adjacent to his condo. Association may have use of the building for property maintenance storage. A motion to approve this request. Request was unanimously approved.